A diet may fail or work as per your blood type. Naturopath D’Adamo believes that cells work or against your body if you eat as per your blood type.
Did you know as per the theory of blood type diet, the A-positive blood type diet is primarily vegetarian. As per the theory of “One Should Eat As Per The Blood Type, people who have A type have less-than-robust immune systems and are prone to anxiety. Our super specialized and expert curated blood group based diet ensures the following:
· weight loss
· less disease
· more energy
· better digestion
As with any diet, people may try this plan in order to lose weight or for other health benefits. Weight loss and lowered cholesterol have been reported by people who have tried this diet.
Once you subscribe to this healthy box, avoid:
· Highly processed foods like frozen food, sauces, high iodine
· Foods high in sugar like beverages, cola, candy, chips
· Simple carbohydrates like rice, potato, white flour
What’s in your healthy box?
· 100% naturally made multivitamins
· Okkra Vacuum Fried Chips
· Aloe Vera (100% juice)
· Lemon Poha (cooks in 10 minutes)
· Flax Seeds (Superfood)
· Cranberry Healthy Mix
· Energy Bar
We have removed the set and sub-sets of food that might have adverse effects on your health. This natural and superfood mix ensures you’re living your healthiest life.
What to avoid on the A-positive blood type diet
· Cow’s milk
· Potatoes, yams, and sweet potatoes
· Certain vegetables, such as cabbage, eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, and mushrooms
· Lima beans
· Certain fruits, such as melons, oranges, strawberries, and mangos
· Poultry other than chicken and turkey, such as duck
· Fish, such as bluefish, barracuda, haddock, herring, and catfish
· Grains and grain products, such as wheat bran, multigrain bread, and durum wheat
· Refined sugar
· Refined carbohydrates, such as white flour and white bread
· Oils other than olive oil
· Artificial ingredients
TIP: A meat-free diet based on fruits and vegetables, beans and legumes, and whole grains -- ideally, organic and fresh.
When you order from champ.fit, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!